Sunday, September 28, 2008

Monday is the big day

I am finally going to get my Nero stimulator implanted in for my back pain. I am excited to see if it will help me with the pain. What is this ? Well it is a device that will be implanted into my spine and will send shock waves to my brain to block the pain from my back. I have been waiting for over a year and a half. If this works then they will send me to a surgeon and I will have one put in permanent and that is more of a recovery I am not looking forward to that but I am to the end of it all so I can at least get some of my life back and enjoy my family and do the things I love and have not been able to to for the past 10 years sense my auto accident. I have my mom and family that will help me thru this as always they are always there for me when needed I love them and would not know what I would do without them.

No comments: