Friday, November 5, 2010

Updates

Sorry I have not kept up with this I am a slacker I have been very busy with my vinyl business and loving it. News: Going to be a grandma again in about 7 weeks it is another girl we are so excited her name is Emeri. Life has been good just a few health prob but nothing we cant work thru Carl has some health issues they are trying to find out what is going on many test no fun but he is strong and a trooper thur it all. I see the last time I posted something was when my dad was doing good well I am sure you all know how that went he passed away in Feb we miss him so much but he was in a lot of pain and he is not anymore I want to thank all for the love and support thru all our hard times as you know it only makes us stronger. Well time to get my butt to work for now.

No comments: